A lot of people have never been accepted on Google AdSense because of Google’s strict terms and conditions. But don’t worry, there are many AdSense alternatives. They do not pay as much as Google, but they do offer you a reasonable income through the PCC Advertising Program.
So, just join the sincere sites and make money from your website
- Ad bright This is a great AdSense alternative to Google. AdSense then has more comfortable terms and conditions and is much more acceptable to small publishers like Bloggers. Adbrat’s income is usually divided by 75/25. Adbit’s minimum payment is also low, it’s only $ 5. But Adbert does not allow PayPal payments.
- کلیکسر Clicker is another great alternative to AdSense. The price per click in the collector is high enough for you to earn a reasonable income. Clicker allows you to add as many sites or domains as you want under one account. Clicker allows both PayPal and Check to pay. The minimum payment for PayPal is only $ 20 and for this check which is only $ 50.
- Bid verifier Some expert bloggers say that Advertiser is the best alternative to Google AdSense for Asian bloggers. It claims that it will always show the highest number of bidders on your site, ensuring maximum revenue at any given time. Bidders pay you by PayPal with a minimum of 10 or a check with a minimum payable of 50.
- چٹیکا Chatika is very popular in some article directories. It doesn’t really stand alone as an advertising solution but instead gives you a way to compliment your existing advertising and publishing program with some additional ad units from standard ad boxes, pop unders, etc. Quite different. And forums for our publishers. Further Chitika is a good reference program. Chetika prefers checks for payment but also accepts PayPal payment method. The minimum payment limit for Chatika is 20 20.
- Exit junction This is a good AdSense alternative. Its unique program is that it earns 100% of your traffic because it pays for your international traffic whether you have traffic from USA, UK, Canada, China or India, they do it all. Will pay Exit Junction also has a good referral program. For a lifetime you will earn 10% of each referral. It offers a fee-free payment with a minimum income of $ 25 via check or PayPal.
- Ad tool Ad Pan has a great interface and navigation through the user panel. It has the latest ad technology. It promotes both graphic and text ads. The ad tool provides both PayPal and check payments. The minimum payment limit for PayPal is only 20 and for checks. Is 40
- E-clicks It provides its publisher with customized ad units. The publisher can take advantage of global traffic and the great thing about this site is that it provides personal account managers who are ready to answer questions that will help you get the most revenue. Can help E-ClickZ pays only through PayPal and the minimum payment threshold is only $ 10.
- Microsoft Pub Center Beta It provides text ads with various design and reporting features for display on web pages. The publisher can control what ads appear on their blog. This site does not allow PayPal payment method, it only pays by check. And the minimum payment limit is only $ 50.
- Yahoo Publisher Network Looks like Google AdSense copy. This is an alternative to AdSense, but it has the same limited terms and conditions as AdSense. It’s a good idea to integrate other Yahoo services, including My Yahoo! (RSS). Payment methods are both PayPal and Check.
- Infolinx Influencers offer the next generation of text ads, which means that the ads are strongly linked to the content. You don’t need any extra space. It claims to be leading the industry with the most relevant text ads links and the highest revenue sharing in the industry. Payment method is PayPal and the minimum payment limit is $ 100.
#Top #Google #AdSense #Alternatives