If you have ever traded in GBP / USD, or are considering trading on it, you need to take a look at the signal machine. Tall Herman, the creator of the Signals machine, decided to focus on one pair, GBP / USD, instead of chasing each currency pair and blowing up his account.
Why GBP / USD?
There are three main reasons why he chose this pair:
- Liquidity – It’s easy to get into this pair whenever you want or need.
- Active – GBP / USD is very active, which means there is no shortage of trading opportunities, and
- Predictable – Because GBP / USD is a key pair, Rhythm and his team are very good at reading where the pair go.
These three things make GBP / USD a great choice if you want to make a good steady profit.
By focusing your business on three trading strategies:
- Extreme Breakout – Taking advantage during market fluctuations,
- Safe Reversal Point – Short to medium term strategy predicts direction based on the combination of its specific indicators,
- Trend Correction Breakout – Their Permanent Strategy When used properly, you can see thousands of pips on a regular basis. The GBP / USD pair won the 2009 “Most Profitable Strategy of 2009” award.
How it works?
First, you get a voice, email, and visual alert with one click trading message. Click “Yes” and the signals machine automatically places pending orders based on market orders or market conditions. Once the trade is executed, it is also automatically organized based on preset parameters, which are customizable. Also, the strategy that triggered the signal, the entry price, the profit, and the loss prevention are all visible on your chart.
What about the big news that drove me out of my business?
Signals are built into the machine to protect the news. Depending on the level of impact of incoming news, you get a stop trading alert. Now it’s up to you to either get out of the business, or push the news. If you’re not in a business at the time of the news alert, then no worries.
Currency strength meter
The signal machine also comes with a built-in currency strength meter that analyzes the strength of the GBP / USD pair. If the meter determines that the pair is strong, it will provide trading signals. Conversely, if it determines that the current measure is weak, signals will not be generated. This is a good addition to any other pair I would like to add.
Voice notification system
The Signals machine also has a built-in voice notification system. If you are getting a cup of coffee or taking care of another business, you will not miss your chance. Some of these notifications include:
- Buy signals – pretty straight forward
- Sell signals
- Possible signal in 15 minutes, wait for bar to close, and
- Scanning for trade
As well as other information depending on market conditions.
#Trading #GBPUSD #Signals #Machine